Friday 9 March 2007

1 month on - is anybody out there?

first, an update - i have started a LOT of the things on my list, but only completed one.
#86 - See a show on Broadway - we went to the US a few weeks ago and while we were there, we saw Rent. it was great. i need to write up a proper review, but i will do that on my main blog (eventually...)

meanwhile, i'm just wondering if anyone is actually checking this site or if i am just keeping it for my own entertainment... if you are, please let me know - i am woefully behind at updating, mainly because i'm still trying to figure out how to do that.
i'm not sure if i should be making a new post every time something changes (is begun, is one step closer to completion, is finished) or just when things are finished, or what. i've been terrible at updating ANY blogs lately and, since one of my goals on the list is to get my post count on my main blog much much higher, it feels like a waste to be posting here too often. perhaps i should just keep my master lists here and link back to relevant posts on purple8? but then that seems silly, because i don't think there's anyone who is reading this page who doesn't read my other one. maybe this whole separate site was a bad idea and i should just keep it all on my main one? but then i don't want it to become completely about the list, which it potentially could. maybe i shouldn't even be using blogger anymore and should actually be hosting everything at our own domain, since that was kinda the point of getting one. although i do like keeping them kind of separate - thats for our travels and i use blogger for stuff thats more just my stuff...

so, if you're there, let me know and, if you like, an opinion on the above stream of consciousness (if you followed it at all) would be useful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Kate, I have all your blogs (sister, brother, husband, father, Sharon) in a directory together and open them all most days to check what you all have been up to